Monday, December 14, 2009

Rainy Weekend, Not Long Enough!

We finally started to get the long-forecasted rain on Friday. Saturday it poured all day making any outdoor chores a fiasco. So Sunday was catch-up day as the rain let up. We desperately need the rain so I am not complaining...but perhaps it could time itself for overnights and week days in the future?

The RESDA Christmas party on Saturday evening was charming and fun, with a bountiful table as always. Thanks to all who helped make it happen.

On Sunday I got to work with Rime among other things, and apply some of our instructions from last Wednesday's lesson. I don't think I was dreaming that his sessions went much more smoothly than before. Our lamb count is up to 8 with 2 boys and 6 girls.

And now it's back to work and the countdown to Christmas really begins. The best news is that Santa Claus is bringing me a furnace!

No comments: