Friday, June 17, 2016

For Perspective

I've been reading through some of my old journals, motivated by what? I am not sure...there is probably a reason. Anyway it is neat to run across notes that I wrote down from my lessons that I had forgotten. Here is a gem. Our trainer was listing my assignments for my homework with Coal (then 2 1/2 years old) in the coming weeks, which included penning, shedding, taking sheep off of a stock handler, etc.

We were going to a trial the next weekend and I was told something I had forgotten. That next weekend at the trial I was supposed to watch the other runs and see how big the sheep look when they go through the panels (for perspective). It's one way to prepare that I had never heard of before.



Coal with first place at the Fall RESDA trial, 2009. 
Good times! :)

No comments: