Monday, July 2, 2018

13th

At Little Horse Mountain we had a good run. I can't remember it - the run is a blur in my memory - but we had a good run.

We were 13th. Just one point out of "the points". People seemed shocked and came up to talk to me about it. My response: "he is trained! "  This made one person laugh hysterically. I laughed, too, and told her that I was so glad I could make her laugh so hard!

It's all in there.  Spot is trained.



On the last day of the trial (PN and Nursery day) Spot worked his heart out for me. I learned a lot about him that day.

This is almost at the end of two hours of trailing sheep home after the trial. He does not give up.
There are lots of things I'd like to post about. I am working Cap nearly every day. He is a year old now and ready to train. The days fly by and are full. For some reason I think I need a picture for a blog post, but maybe I don't. The pictures take longer. Maybe I will try some without pictures...

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Congrats on your run with Spot. All that practical work was good for both of you. I will say one thing about our boys, they will never quit and they have a lot of heart. Oh well, I guess that was two things.

Good to hear that Cap is coming along.

Kathy