Sunday, January 10, 2010

Blogging

So tonight I watched the movie, "Julie & Julia", which is about Julia Child and blogging, among other things, especially cooking and wonderful relationships between friends and partners. The movie was cute and well done and certainly worth renting. But, it really makes a person think about what he or she puts in a blog!


I started this blog because I wanted to write more, and have a place to share photos and stories. It certainly never entered my mind that it could be considered narcissistic. I'll have to think more about this particular angle because it has been mentioned now in several different contexts.
 
That's all until later!

3 comments:

Brenda's Arizona said...

For me, your words and photos are not vain or narcissistic. No, I see your photos and words as educational and an adventure I have yet to take on my own. So thank you for setting the table for me, as I learn and hope.

livin life said...

Billy.....please don't....narcissistic is the inordinate fascination with oneself! I have never seen that at all! You have a very interesting life...and you have excitement with dogs and livestock.....I just love how you share that all in a very positive way....NOT narcissitic! Don't stop sista! I love reading you!

Billy said...

Thank you; I am not giving up but maybe thinking twice about what I write...appreciate everyone's thoughts! ;-)