Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Paul Morgan Painting

It's very exciting because it looks like I am really going to be able to get an archival-quality photographic print of this oil painting by western artist, Paul Morgan. One of his other paintings is going to be used on a poster for the upcoming Hotchkiss (Colorado) sheep dog trial. Both paintings are going into the printer next week to be photographed; one for the dog trial poster, and the other, for me!



If you look at these photos of Bid, you will see why I fell in love with the painting. Take a look at the other art on the Paul Morgan blog; there are lots of really great images captured in oils.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Could you post the link for Paul Morgan's blog?? I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Billy said...

Sure; there is a link within the latest post and on my blog "list" but here is the link to their blog as well:

http://paulmorganpainter.blogspot.com/

thanks!

Billy

Kathy said...

Funny thing is that the link wouldn't show up for me within your blog post. And I didn't catch it on your blog list.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

It's as if the artist used Bid for the picture, the likeness is so striking. TT


The Boyz at Carmel, our favorite place