Friday, January 31, 2014

I Think We Have a Winner

We've been doing product reviews for Chewy.com for a while now. This time, they sent us Fromm Chicken with Carrots and Peas Recipe treats for dogs, to check out.  The boys have taste tested a few flavors of the Fromm treats in the past and I know it is good stuff. We use Fromm dog food on a regular basis, too.

Ryme is my firewall taste tester. He is the most picky of the bunch. Normally he will eat anything eventually but not before it is rejected, spit out, and then examined thoroughly. Coal and Chief will eat anything and Spot is not too far behind as long as he is not distracted by something shiny or wooly.

But this time we have discovered Ryme's favorite of the Fromm treats. These chicken and carrot treats did not get rejected at all, in fact Ryme took his experimental treat on the first try and ate it and wanted more. That is saying a lot, for a dog whose (up til now) most favorite treat was a lowly Milk Bone.

I think we have a winner!


The boys liked these grain-free treats so well, that I bought another package, the next time I was at the feed store.

No comments: