Saturday, May 12, 2012

Missions Accomplished

Dogs got worked on the sheep both last night and today. Whew! They are much happier. I am much happier. Lucky me, there were two of us today at the sheep field, so Ryme got a set of sheep held for him by a stock handler and dog - practice that we really need. It didn't seem to bother him.

The five lambs from Thursday evening are all still with us. The single is much more vigorous than the two sets of twins, however, they are doing all right. Fingers crossed.

Dog food mission also accomplished; what would I do without G&G Market? It is so nice to have the boys back on raw. Ryme immediately lost the extra weight he was packing around from eating kibble; now he is almost too thin but I can easily add more meat to his bowl. I am so grateful to have good sources of raw food for them.

If at least part of the weekend is meant for rest, then that is next on the agenda. Happy weekend, everyone!



No comments: